How can I be more confident?
That's a question I hear a lot.
I often speak with people who know they are holding themselves back and are tired of it. They want to step into something new, stretch and grow, pursue their dreams, share their ideas more confidently, and make a bigger contribution to the world.
You may have been thinking like this for some time now, but you've pushed it aside. Perhaps not expanding or changing direction, because you're not sure you're ready.
It's frustrating. But it can also feel safe. Comfortable.
Because if you don't take a chance, speak up, ask for more, or do what really calls you, you can't fail.
These are some of the common feelings.
- You feel you lack clarity. "What is it that I actually want to do or change?" are questions that can leave you... uncertain. Clarity is important, and a lack of belief in yourself can make it elusive.
- Even if you know what you want, doubt and comparison hold you back. Your Inner Critic tells you exactly how you don't measure up, Imposter Syndrome kicks in or you get stuck in the Comparison Trap.
- You outsource your worthiness, waiting for other people to affirm your value and open doors for you. And you get left behind.
Although you might not actually go around saying out loud that you're not good enough, we've had so many people share with us that "it's how I feel inside".
Self-doubt can keep you stuck and unfulfilled. Purpose can slip away. And resignation can flatten you.
You can borrow my belief in you until you have it for yourself.
It’s time to build your capacity to create and embrace change
How would it feel to really trust yourself?
To own your worth and fully express and leverage your value?
To be able to explore options and possibilities that spark your curiosity and kickstart your heart?
To make choices that support your growth and authenticity?
When you let go of comparison and the old, unsupportive stories about not being enough, the world opens up.
In the Rise Program, you'll develop the practices skills and tools that not only strongly anchor your sense of worth, but also enable you to reconnect to this place of power when life throws you curve balls and knocks you off course.
You'll be free to joyfully contribute to the world at 100% of your capacity.
I’m delighted to meet you!
Hello, I'm Angela Raspass
I'm the Founder of the Centre for Self Worth, and I'd like to share a little of my back story with you.
The lessons I learned in the Recovery Movement (my sobriety journey began in 2006) have opened my eyes and my heart. They've allowed me to understand the value of self-worth. They've helped me to sidestep Imposter Syndrome and find ways to escape the Comparison Trap. I've written a new story of enoughness, and once you know your value, once you change from the inside out, it can never be "business as usual" again.
I realised although I had built a textbook "successful business" by leveraging my skills and following the shoulds, those strategies just weren't working for me anymore. I knew that bigger does not necessarily mean better and that skills are important but values, even more so. My business was no longer a fit for the woman I'd become.
Those lessons were at the core of my decision to begin my next chapter in 2012, to close my marketing agency and let go of my staff as I pivoted from consulting to mentoring.
I continue to facilitate VIP Days and Retreats for my business clients through my personal website, and my passion project, this Centre for Self Worth is where my commitment to helping people navigate the path from self-doubt to self-worth shines.
I've combined my personal journey with studies in neuroscience, positive psychology, Acceptance Commitment Training (ACT), mindfulness, strengths, Instinctive drives, and more to create the Rise Program, so you can enjoy resilience, confidence, creativity, courage, and the endless possibilities that self-worth reconnection delivers.
Who is The Rise Program designed for?
If you're frustrated by a sense of knowing that you've not yet reached your potential, contributed what you are capable of, or committed to what you're really aching to do, this program will help you to unlock your more.
If you are:
- Tired of listening to the negative voice inside, but not sure how to quieten it
- Wanting to pursue a promotion or a new career path, but keep holding yourself back
- At a significant life crossroads - perhaps finishing studying, facing an empty nest, ending a marriage or other significant relationship, and feeling discombobulated and unsure
- Keen to start a business, change the direction of the one you already have or simply launch a new service... but it just stays on the drawing board
- Stuck in comparison, feeling less than, not enough, or that you've left it too late
- Unsure of how to turn your ideas into reality, stuck in procrastination or perfectionism
- Berating yourself - surely you "should have it together?"
- Spending a lot of time feeling isolated, without like-minded people you can truly connect with
The Rise program will help you to turn the page and begin a new chapter with your heart and mind wide open.
How does the Rise Program build your confidence?
The Rise Program is a 10-week, three-stage personal or group coaching experience, a guided journey out of self-doubt and into clarity and strong self-worth.
We explore the concept of self-worth from experiential and neuroscience angles and see how comparison, conditioning, competition and culture are at work under the surface to disconnect you from your innate sense of worth and value.
Mindfulness, ACT and positive psychology insights will enhance your understanding of the social constructs of doubt and shame and how to navigate yourself back to your natural state of worthiness.
Self-confidence is the result of this anchored self-worth.
We now work through the Self-Worth Anchor Points.
- Accepting and appreciating your unique self
- Naming and working with your emotions
- Developing a compassionate inner dialogue
- Connecting to your higher purpose to fuel your actions
- Ensuring your perspective of yourself, life and others is open-minded
- Developing a set of grounded personal rituals to support your growth
These foundational practices are at the heart of a strong, sustainable self-worth connection.
Now that you have anchored yourself back into your sense of self-worth, you will master the simple and powerful self-coaching RISE process that ensures you can right yourself when an experience, or your own thoughts, knock you off track and down into self-doubt again.
Anchor - RISE - Anchor - RISE - it's a dynamic, powerful, and fluid combination.
The Rise Program experience includes:
- An Instinctive Drives profile, a brilliant system that reveals your innate drives and motivations – your natural, instinctive way of operating, allowing you to be at your best, every day.
- Access to a focused video-based pre-learning curriculum covering the principles, tools and practices of self-worth reconnection, grounded in neuroscience, positive psychology, ACT, strengths, mindfulness and my own, invaluable recovery movement lessons
- Weekly group coaching calls in a safe, confidential and incredibly supportive environment. This is when we discuss and implement the ANCHOR and RISE concepts, guiding you through the curriculum and addressing any questions you have
- Exercises and challenges to complete between sessions to reinforce and expand your new insights
- Recommendations for further reading and viewing (books, articles, apps, Ted Talks and more)
- Membership in a private online community for support, encouragement and friendship
Your new skills will be sustainable, enduring and easily accessible
The Self-Worth Continuum
The Self-Worth Continuum© is a key personal orientation tool that you will explore in the Rise Program. Self-worth connection is a fluid concept, not a linear experience, and you will discover how and why it can fluctuate under different circumstances and more importantly, how you can master the RISE process to quickly bounce back up and re-anchor yourself in calm, confident self-support again.
A whole new world opens up when you believe in yourself
I didn’t expect the level of self-knowledge I gained. I learnt so much about the beliefs that were holding me back, the mindset shifts I need to make and simple yet powerful tools to support me on my journey. Having Angela on my support team made it seem possible. She dealt with every challenge that arose with such heartfelt, wise counsel – she came into my life at a time when I thought it might be all too hard.
I had reached a crossroads and decided to leave my secure job to venture out in my own business.
While I was confident that there would be an opportunity for my business to succeed, I was somewhat less confident in myself.
I knew I had untapped potential but would be competing with a lot of consultants and I needed to set myself apart from them…
Angela has helped me to catapult my business not only with her wealth of skills, but also in her ability to help me build my own confidence and belief in myself. I truly believe no-one can succeed if their self-worth is in tatters.
I have thrown my beliefs away around not being a sales and marketing person and now know I am and have always been a natural networker and connector. I am now constantly watching that I don’t over give, that I don’t rescue all my clients and I don’t devalue my work or myself by under
The topic of lack of Self-worth has plagued many people over the years and I felt the pull to have her shine her light and learnings around this for our team. The session was so useful – Angela did not only impact the work space, she also covered their areas of life beyond work.
I ‘awoke’ one morning with a deep sense of needing change; the business I had, whilst reasonably successful, was no longer invigorating, there was an absence of passion and alignment with what I love to do.
This is when my awareness of Angela was piqued, and her offering to challenge my current thinking, and to build a business and life that I have dreamed of.
We were half way through my first session when Angela helped me to see something that was right in front of my face but I had never connected the dots…I was sooo happy that I could finally pinpoint where one major issue in my life had started – I almost jumped up and hugged her!
I love working with her – she doesn’t judge, no answer is wrong, when I ask me a question and I’m unsure where to start she gives me pointers to help me begin, (usually I would get embarrassed when I couldn’t think of an answer).